1. I entered my username and my password and I am unable to log into the donate page/store.
Please check to ensure that the [CAPS LOCK] key is turned off.
Users who set up accounts before February 2014:
In February 2014, globalservants.org relaunched its website. All passwords for accounts created before February 2014 were reset to the following: temp*231
If the above does not apply, click here to reset your password.
2. How do I make a donation with my credit card?
3. I’m trying to check out and I don’t have a Paypal account. I want to use my credit card.
Under step 5, where the Paypal bubble is selected, continue to step 6 and click “confirm order.” At the Paypal website select the second option, “Pay with a debit or credit card, or bill me later.”
4. I have purchased the product. Where do I download it?
To download your digital product, after receiving your confirmation e-mail, log into your store account at store.globalservants.org. Under my orders on the right side, click “downloads” to find all of your digital purchases.
5. How do I download my digital product?
To download a digital product, log into your account at store.globalservants.org. Click on the arrow icon beside the title that you want to download. A window will open up asking if you wish to download the file. Click “Save File” or “Download” to download your product to a location predetermined by your browser.
6. I've downloaded my product, but now I can't find it.
The configuration of your local computer and your browser settings determines where a downloaded file is placed. If you are unable to find the download, please try running a search of your machine for one word in the title of the product.
7. I've downloaded my product but I can't unzip it.
Most recent computers come with a zip program pre-installed. However, for an older machine you may first have to download and install software to handle zip files. Here are some links to recommended free unzipping software.
PCs - WinZip - http://www.winzip.com
Mac - StuffIt - http://www.stuffit.com/mac-expander.html
Android - AndroZip - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.agilesoftresource
8. The download completed but is very small and will not unzip.
When downloading a file from a Web server any interruption in the download will cause the file to seem completed. If you receive the file that is very small or downloaded very quickly, chances are it was disrupted in the file did not complete. In this case the file will not unzip and you will get an error message.
Note: For optimal downloading and browsing experience we recommend using Mozilla Firefox. Firefox is available as a free download here: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/fx/
9. I ordered a shippable product with free shipping. How long will it take to arrive?
Please allow for 3-8 business days for your package to arrive.